Pengaruh Harga dan Promosi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Restoran Dafishato Ramen Cabang Taman Kebalen

Azhari, Annisa Dwi Rizki (2023) Pengaruh Harga dan Promosi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Restoran Dafishato Ramen Cabang Taman Kebalen. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
Pendahuluan Skripsi_Annisa Dwi Rizki Azh.pdf

Download (4MB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (210kB)
[img] Text
BAB II (1).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (202kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (238kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (354kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (98kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (27kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of price and promotion on purchasing decisions at the Dafishato Ramen Restaurant, Taman Kebalen Branch. This research method is descriptive quantitative. The sample of this research is the consumers of the Dafishato Ramen Restaurant, Taman Kebalen Branch, as many as 100 respondents. Data collection techniques were carried out by means of observation, interviews, questionnaires and literature study. The results of the analysis show that the Fcount is 206.019 with a significant level of 0.000, then H0 is rejected, Ha is accepted. These results indicate that the price and promotion variables together influence purchasing decisions. If it is reviewed partially by testing the hypothesis through multiple regression analysis the promotion variable has an effect on purchasing decisions, this is evidenced from the results of the partial test showing the price coefficient (β1) of 7.836 with a significant level of 0.000 less than 0.05 then H01 is rejected Ha1 is accepted, and variable promotion has an effect on purchasing decisions, this is evidenced from the results of the partial test showing the promotion coefficient (β2) of 7.755 with a significant level of 0.000 less than 0.05 then H02 is rejected Ha2 is accepted. This effect can be predicted using the regression equation Y = -18.760 + 0.682 (X1) + 1.053 (X2). From these results it can be seen that the two independent variables (Price and Promotion) are positive, meaning that the independent variables have a positive effect on the dependent variable (Purchase Decision). From the results of this study, the contribution of the variable Price and Promotion amounted to 80.9%, while the remaining 19.1% was influenced by other variables or factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Harga, Promosi, dan Keputusan Pembelian
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Annisa Dwi Rizki
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2023 08:31
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2023 08:31
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/2097

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item