Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Harga terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Produk Digital Print A3+ (Studi Kasus Pada Percetakan Aneka Jaya Printing Bekasi)

Nurahmi, Herlinda Yuli (2023) Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Harga terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Produk Digital Print A3+ (Studi Kasus Pada Percetakan Aneka Jaya Printing Bekasi). Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam 45 Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (725kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (302kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (280kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (395kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (564kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (169kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (168kB)

Abstract

The aim of this research is to determine the effect of product quality and price on consumer satisfaction with A3+ digital print products at Aneka Jaya Printing, Bekasi. The research method used in this research is a quantitative method, with the data used namely primary data and secondary data. The population in this study was 2610 Aneka Jaya Printing Bekasi consumers. With a minimum sample obtained of 96.30 respondents using the purposive sampling method, based on Frankel and Wallen's theory, the ideal sample size used as a reference by researchers was 100 respondents. In processing the data, researchers used the Statistics Product and Service Solution 25 (SPSS 25) application. The research results obtained are based on statistical tests which show that consumer satisfaction has a significant effect on product quality and price, this is proven by the t-count value of the Product Quality variable (X1) of 5,000, greater than the t table of 2.052 and the sig value of 0.000 < 0.05, so H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, and the t value of the Price variable (X2) is 2.802 which is greater than t table 2.052 and the sig value is 0.045 < 0.05 then H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. The multiple regression equation is obtained with positive regression coefficients β1 and β2. Product quality and price on consumer satisfaction together have an influence of 55.0%. while the remaining 45% is influenced by other factors not included in research, such as promotions and marketing.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Harga, Kualitas Produk, Kepuasaan Konsumen
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Manajemen
Manufaktur
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms Herlinda Yuli
Date Deposited: 13 Nov 2023 06:39
Last Modified: 13 Nov 2023 06:39
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/4284

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item