Pengaruh Harga, Lokasi, dan E-WOM terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen pada USB GYM Fitness

Firmansyah, Edward (2023) Pengaruh Harga, Lokasi, dan E-WOM terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen pada USB GYM Fitness. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (468kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (239kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (356kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (553kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (111kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (119kB)

Abstract

The study aims to find out the impact of price, location, and E-WOM on consumer loyalty on USB GYM Fitness. The population on this study is a consumer on USB GYM Fitness. This research uses quantitative descriptive methods. Data obtained from questionnaires and sampling of 79 respondents. Data analysis using validity tests, reliability tests, classical assumption tests and double regression analysis calculated using the Statistical Product and Service Solutions 20 (SPSS 20) program. The result of the determination coefficient test is shown from the R Square figure. A double linear correlation or R Square of 0.573 means that a determination factor of 57.3% of USB GYM Fitness consumer loyalty is influenced by price, location, and E-WOM while the remaining 42.7% is affected by other factors not included in the research model. In general, it can be concluded that the price variable has a negative and significant influence on consumer loyalty on USB GYM Fitness, the location variable positively and significantly affects consumers' loyalty to USB GYM Fitness, and the E-WOM variable is a positive and significant effect on consumers’ loyalty at USB Gym Fitness. Keywords : Price, Location, and E-WOM

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Harga, Lokasi, E-WOM, Loyalitas Konsumen
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Manajemen
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Mr. Edward Rizqi Firmansyah
Date Deposited: 13 Oct 2023 09:59
Last Modified: 13 Oct 2023 09:59
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/4162

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item