PENGARUH ONLINE REVIEW YOUTUBE DAN LABELISASI HALAL TERHADAP KEPERCAYAAN PRODUK MIE SAMYANG PADA MASYARAKAT KOTA BEKASI

Yuana, Icha Khaerunisa (2023) PENGARUH ONLINE REVIEW YOUTUBE DAN LABELISASI HALAL TERHADAP KEPERCAYAAN PRODUK MIE SAMYANG PADA MASYARAKAT KOTA BEKASI. Sarjana (S1) thesis, UNIVERSITAS ISLAM “45” BEKASI.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (532kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (268kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (263kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (178kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (397kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (33kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (174kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to know the impact of youtube review online and honest labelation on samyang noodle products belief in city people. The research population is the people of bekasi city. The sample of this study was a consumer who had consumed the same noodles by the number of 96 respondents. The methods used in the study are quantitative methods with primary research data. To find out the sample used in this study USES an impressive sampling technique. The livelihood of data in this study by spreading a questionnaire through a gooogle form. Product and service solutions 26.0 (SPSS 26.0). Based on the data intrusion using SPSS 26. It could be concluded that the valuation square 0.533 or 53.3% and the rest 0.467 or 46.7% examined by other variables. Thus, the online youtube review and honest labelation are able to explain the influence that samyang noodle products believe in people of bekasi city. In conclusion, there is a Samyang challenge. Samyang producers can evaluate to recognize consumer tastes. Samyang needs to be aware of the importance of consumer reviews because YouTube reviews as a marketing tool know consumer wants and needs, so cooperation is needed between producers and food vloggers. Regarding halal labeling on the role of religious figures So that later religious leaders will tell the public that Samyang noodle products are halal and safe for consumption by the public, by socializing halal products and inviting the public to carry out halal literacy as public knowledge to understand halal awareness of a product.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Online Review Youtube, Labelisasi Halal, dan Kepercayaan.
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Icha Khaerunisa
Date Deposited: 08 Nov 2023 05:43
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2023 05:43
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/4256

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item