Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Divisi Gudang PT Willich Isolasi Pratama Bekasi

Trisnawati, Yulia (2023) Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Divisi Gudang PT Willich Isolasi Pratama Bekasi. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN pdf.pdf

Download (786kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (141kB)
[img] Text
BAB 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (244kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (182kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (516kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf

Download (157kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (58kB)

Abstract

This study was created to jointly explain the effect of the physical work environment and work discipline on employee performance in the warehouse division at PT Willich Isolasi Pratama Bekasi. The population used is employees in the warehouse division of the inventory and loading operator section. The method in this research is a quantitative descriptive research method. The research data was obtained from the results of distributing questionnaires which were distributed to 39 respondents. Data analysis testing used statistical tests and multiple regression analysis data calculations through the Statistical Product and Solution (SPSS) version 23.0 program. Based on the data processing of the questionnaire answers, the results of multiple regression Y = 13.900 + 0.253x1 + 0.327x2 and the F test result were 21.619, a significance value of 0.000 was smaller than the standard error set at 0.05 meaning that H0 was rejected and Ha was accepted. Then obtained the statement that the physical work environment and work discipline have a significant effect on employee performance. Value (R Square) of 0.546. This explains the magnitude of the influence of the physical work environment and work discipline on employee performance at PT Willich Isolasi Pratama, namely 54.6%, then the remaining 45.4% is influenced by other factors not examined in this research test.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Keywords: performance, physical work environment, and work discipline.
Subjects: Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Yulia Trisnawati
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2023 09:51
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2023 09:51
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/2109

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item