Pengaruh Influencer terhadap Minat Beli Followers

Aulia, Elsa (2022) Pengaruh Influencer terhadap Minat Beli Followers. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam 45 Bekasi.

[img] Text

Download (888kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (318kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (372kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (699kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (297kB)
[img] Text

Download (238kB)
[img] Text

Download (1MB)


The development of digital media, especially the dissemination of content on social media, facilitates the dissemination of news, especially buying and selling activities. The amount of public consumption of products promoted by social media influencers is very influential on the growth of the digital economy. One of the rising influencers is Fadil Jaidi. The problem in this study is whether or not there is an influencer's influence on followers' buying interest. The purpose of this study is to determine simultaneously and partially the effect of the independent variable on the dependent variable. The method used in this research is descriptive quantitative research method. The population in this study were followers of the Instagram account @fadiljaidi, totaling 6.1 JT. The results of this study prove that 56.3% of followers' buying interest is influenced by influencers. The remaining 43.7% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Suggestions that researchers give to further researchers, should study more deeply about the theory of the influence of promotions such as marketing communications and use other variables that have not been studied in this study such as product quality and price. Keywords: Influencer, Buying Interest, Instagram.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Contributors/Dosen Pembimbing,NIDN Dosen bisa diakses di LINK
ContributionContributors / Dosen PembimbingNIDN
UNSPECIFIEDKatili, Kartini Rosmalah Dewi45.,025
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Influencer, Buying Interest, Instagram.
Subjects: Public Relations
Faculty: Fakultas Komunikasi Sastra dan Bahasa > Ilmu Komunikasi S1
Depositing User: Ms. Elsa Aulia
Date Deposited: 12 Sep 2022 02:19
Last Modified: 12 Sep 2022 02:19

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item