PENGARUH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS MITRA ICE CREAM AICE PT. ARTHA UTAMA GEMILANG FOOD (PT. AUGF) TAMBUN UTARA 2

Pribadi, Pintho Pandu (2023) PENGARUH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS MITRA ICE CREAM AICE PT. ARTHA UTAMA GEMILANG FOOD (PT. AUGF) TAMBUN UTARA 2. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
1.PENDAHULUAN Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf

Download (538kB)
[img] Text
2.BAB 1 Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf

Download (465kB)
[img] Text
3.BAB 2 Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (531kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
4.BAB 3 Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (572kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
5. BAB 4 Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (808kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
6.BAB 5 Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf

Download (219kB)
[img] Text
7.DAFPUS Pintho Pandu Pribadi (41183402160242).pdf

Download (552kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Customer Relationship Management and Service Quality on AICE Ice Cream Partner Loyalty at PT. Artha Utama Gemilang Food (PT. AUGF) North Tambun 2 The research method used is descriptive with a quantitative approach. The data used is primary data which is done by distributing questionnaires. Analysis using multiple linear regression with SPSS 23.0 software. The research sample is 91 respondents, using purposive sampling method. The results of this study indicate that partially the Customer Relationship Management variable has a significant positive effect on the Partner Loyalty variable. As well as the Service Quality variable also has a significant positive effect on the Service Quality variable. Simultaneous test results obtained the results of the Customer Relationship Management variable and the Service Quality variable have an influence on the Partner Loyalty variable. The results of the determination test with an adjusted R2 value of 0.605 or 60.5% of the dependent variable (Partner Loyalty) can be explained that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Service Quality variables together have an influence of 60.5%. While the remaining 39.5% is influenced by other variables not used in this study. Keywords: Customer Relationship Management, Service Quality, Partner Loyalty.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Customer Relationship Management, Kualitas Pelayanan, Loyalitas Mitra.
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Pelayanan
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Mr. Pintho Pandu
Date Deposited: 18 Aug 2023 08:45
Last Modified: 18 Aug 2023 08:45
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/3408

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item