Pengaruh Harga, Kemudahan Penggunaan dan Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada E-commerce Tiktokshop (Studi Kasus pada Konsumen Tiktokshop di Desa Lambang Jaya Bekasi)

Komariah, Kokom (2023) Pengaruh Harga, Kemudahan Penggunaan dan Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada E-commerce Tiktokshop (Studi Kasus pada Konsumen Tiktokshop di Desa Lambang Jaya Bekasi). Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (3MB)
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_BAB 1.pdf

Download (412kB)
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_BAB 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (253kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (185kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (419kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_BAB 5.pdf

Download (81kB)
[img] Text
Kokom Komariah_Daftar Pustaka.pdf

Download (78kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of price, convenience use and quality of service on purchasing decisions in e-commerce Tiktokshop. The research method used in this study is method quantitative, the data used are primary data, namely data and information obtained directly or online through a filled out questionnaire using Google forms for Tiktokshop consumers. Research population These are consumers who have made transactions through the Tiktokshop e-commerce in Lambang Jaya Village, South Tambun, Bekasi. Sample in this research as many as 100 respondents with purposive sampling method. Analysis data using multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS version 25.0. The results of this study indicate that the price has a positive effect and significantly to the purchase decision, with the result t count of 4.771 more greater than t table 1.660 with a significance level of 0.000 less than 0.05. Variable Ease of use has a positive but not significant effect on purchasing decisions, with the results of t count 1.773 greater than t table 1.660 with the significance level of 0.079 is greater than 0.05. Service quality variable positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions, with the result t count of 2.698 greater than t table 1.660 with a significance level of 0.008 smaller than 0.05. Based on the results of the significance test of the F model of the price variable, ease of use, and quality of service simultaneously have an influence positive and significant, can be proven by the results of the F count of 33.111 more the magnitude of the F table is 2.70 with a significance level of 0.000 which is less than 0.05. Then price, ease of use and quality of service have an influence of 50.9% of the purchase decision while the remaining 49.1% influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: Harga, Kemudahan Penggunaan, Kualitas Pelayanan, Keputusan Pembelian
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Kokom Komariah
Date Deposited: 09 Feb 2023 06:21
Last Modified: 09 Feb 2023 06:21
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/2129

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item