PENGARUH MARRKETING MIX (4P) TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI MATAHARI BLU PLAZA BEKASI

Ningsih,, Fivi Nur Fitri (2023) PENGARUH MARRKETING MIX (4P) TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN DI MATAHARI BLU PLAZA BEKASI. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN_FIVI NUR FITRI NINGSIH BARU -1-13.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB 1_Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf

Download (271kB)
[img] Text
BAB 2_Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (290kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 3_Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (187kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 4_Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (386kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5_Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf

Download (58kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA _Fivi Nur Fitri Ningsih.pdf

Download (191kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of product, price, promotion, and place on customer loyalty for Expand brand products at Matahari Blu Plaza Bekasi. The population in this study are customers of Expand brand products at Matahari Blu Plaza Bekasi. This research uses quantitative methods. The data used were obtained from questionnaires and a sampling of 100 respondents using a purposive sampling technique. For data analysis using statistical tests and calculations using classical assumption tests and multiple linear regression analysis which is calculated using the Statistical Product and Service (SPSS) program. The results of the study show that there is an effect of Product and Promotion on Customer Loyalty of Brand Expand at Matahari Blu Plaza Bekasi. However, the price and place variables do not affect customer loyalty. The effect of product, price, promotion and place simultaneously influences customer loyalty for Expand brand products at Matahari Blu Plaza Bekasi by 60.1% while the remaining 39.9% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Keywords / Kata Kunci: produk,harga,promosi,tempat, dan loyalitas pelanggan
Subjects: Manajemen Pemasaran
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Fivi Nur
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2023 09:59
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2023 09:59
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/2100

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item