PENGARUH RASIO KEUANGAN TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA PERUSAHAAN FOOD AND BEVERAGES YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2018 - 2020

Sari, Puput Puspita (2023) PENGARUH RASIO KEUANGAN TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA PERUSAHAAN FOOD AND BEVERAGES YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2018 - 2020. Sarjana (S1) thesis, Universitas Islam "45" Bekasi.

[img] Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (999kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (582kB)
[img] Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (1MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT Puput Puspita Sari (41183402170128) The Effect of Financial Ratios on Profit Growth in Food and Beverage Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2018-2020. xiv + 89 Pages + 7 Graphs + 11 Tables + 1 Diagram + 12 Appendices. Keywords: Debt to Equity Ratio, Net Profit Margin, Current Ratio, Total Asset Turnover and Profit Growth. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of financial ratios on profit growth in food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for 2018-2020. The research method used is descriptive quantitative. The samples used in this study were 23 food and beverage companies using purposive sampling method. Data analysis used multiple linear regression analysis with statistical product and service solution (SPSS) version 25.0. The results of hypothesis testing through multiple linear using the SPSS program obtained the results of ANOVA (Test F) with a calculated F value of 17.148 with a sig. 0.000. These results indicate that simultaneously the variables debt to equity ratio, net profit margin, current ratio and total asset turnover have a significant effect on profit growth in food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in 2018-2020. If reviewed from the hypothesis test through multiple linear regression analysis simultaneously (t test) obtained the t value of the variable debt to equity ratio of -0.039 with sig. 0.969, the value of t calculates the net profit margin variable - 0.258 with a sig. 0.798, the calculated t value of the current ratio variable is -1.999 with a sig value. 0.051 and the t-count value of the total asset turnover variable is 7.008 with a sig. 0.000. These results indicate that the variables debt to equity ratio, net profit margin and current ratio have no significant effect on profit growth. Meanwhile, total asset turnover has a significant positive effect on profit growth in food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). This effect can be predicted with the multiple regression equation Y= – 456.996 – 1.259 DER – 4.542 NPM –35.131 CR + 274.671 TATO. From the results of this study, the contribution of the variables X₁, X₂, X₃, X₄ jointly affect profit growth by 54% while the remaining 46% is influenced by other variables not used in this study. Bibliography: 34 (2002 – 2019)

Item Type: Thesis (TA, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi) (Sarjana (S1))
Subjects: Manajemen Keuangan
Faculty: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen S1
Depositing User: Ms. Puput Puspita Sari
Date Deposited: 20 Feb 2023 09:58
Last Modified: 20 Feb 2023 09:58
URI: http://repository.unismabekasi.ac.id/id/eprint/2338

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item